Here we go into a second week of social distancing and hope you are all coping at home as best you can. Firstly a huge thank you to all the key workers still working and doing their best to keep us safe and our country running. You are doing a super job and I hope everyone joined in with applauding them on Thurs 26th March – we were certainly outside our door clapping loudly!
Since my last Blog on activities and resources I have come across some more that may help.
- Andy’s Wild Workouts – learn some animal moves as Andy travels the world and learns to move like some of the animals he meets. A great way for ones too young for Joe Wicks
- Oliver Jeffers is reading one of his books every weekday. As well as finding them on Instagram Live you can also access all the ones he has done previously on his website.
- The Maths Factor created by Carol Vorderman is currently free and a great Maths resource for children aged 4-12 years
- Cbeebies have a super section for Gardening with kids. A great way to have fun outside.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga – yoga, mindfulness and relaxtaion for kids aged 3+
- Fantastic Science by Captain Fantastic every Monday at 2pm
- Teddies Music Club – music sessions for pre-schoolers (this is a subscription, but not much)
- Nena Foster Food is running online cookery classes for children aged 3-12 years
- Diddi Dance in Da House now have an online section for little ones to dance along to.
- Les Petits Tigres offering online French classes for under 5’s
Stay safe and well xxx